Vanguard technology is Topcon’s new, cutting edge 226-channel ASIC tracking all current and upcoming GNSS constellations and signals with superior performance, accuracy and sensitivity. Vanguards
system-on-chip design enables multiple embedded cores and memory with comprehensive peripheral interface support increasing board-level flexibility and reliability while reducing integration complexity.
The ASIC supports the Linux runtime environment for custom application development further facilitating application specific workflows and simplifying hardware design. All of Vanguards features
efficiently run on a compact footprint with reduced power consumption.
Vanguard Technology features include
• 226 universal channels for maximum flexibility in GNSS signal tracking
• Compact system-on-chip, multicore design with small integration footprint
• L1/L2/L5 triple-frequency signal support
• L-Band signal demodulator
• Modernized multi-constellation support for GPS, GLONASS. Galileo, Compass
• Increased sensitivity for superior signal tracking in shaded environments
• Comprehensive peripheral interface support
• Reduced power consumption