The first laser scanner to feature dual internal (wide-angle and telephoto) digital cameras for superior color image capture, Topcon’s GLS-2000 provides several unique features including:
• Selectable laser measurement modes from Class 3R to Class 1 to suit job site conditions
• Multiple Lens Array System that quickly switches focal length settings
• Auto Temperature Adjustment for consistent accuracy throughout the work day
• Precise Scan Technology - signal processing including wave form for the ultimate in precise data
The GLS-2000 delivers “eye-safe” 1,150’ (350m) scanning range at unprecedented speed. With one-touch scanning the GLS-2000 can be put to work quickly and easily without compromising accuracy making it an ideal tool across multiple applications. In particular, "Scan-to-BIM" and "As-Built" projects will benefit significantly from the precision and productivity provided by the GLS-2000.
One additional feature that contributes to its versatility is 360° full-dome scanning capability. Even difficult to measure subjects such as building interiors, towers, and bridge spans are recorded at the press of a button. Using pre-set scanning parameters, easily collect a full-dome 360° scan of your work site in under 3 minutes… including images. Try that with any other laser scanner!
Like all Topcon products, the GLS-2000 is built tough for the everyday rigors of an active jobsite.
GLS-2000 features include:
• High Accuracy with Precise Scan Technology
• High Speed 360º Dome Scanning
• Long Range
• Dual Camera
• Eye Safe, Selectable Laser Technology
• Compact, Lightweight, Rugged Design